Saturday, May 9, 2015

Why being a Firefox Student Ambassador is an important role

I know that this question gets asked a lot by people who don't know what it means to be a Firefox Student Ambassador and because I can honestly say that I have been in the position that the majority of new FSA members are continuously finding themselves in when they get asked that particular type of question. In order to help fellow Student Ambassadors who have a hard time forming answers to this type of question I have created a "personal list" of what being a Firefox Student Ambassador means to me.


1) It is being the spark that ignites the flames of web independence on a global scale. - Everything starts with a single act of commitment and change and in the strive for gaining independence on the World Wide Web it is absolutely no different.

2) It is the knowledge that comes with knowing what the overall mission of Mozzila is and why it would benefit everyone for the better. - The age old saying "knowledge is power" certainly applies to every decision that people make and with the use and freedom that the Internet has to offer it can be taken to an entirely new level.

3) It is the value of realizing that any can make a difference. - This is probably one of the most important things about what being a Firefox Student Ambassador truly means because, more often than not it is entirely true in every single way imaginable.


No comments:

Post a Comment